28/03/2016



Hey everyone! Today I have another recipe for you. It´s a delicious rocket salad with roasted peach, mozzarella and basil, that screams summer to me. And that is basically the reason, why I like this recipe so much because after this long winter I´m finally sitting in my beach chair in the garden again. The sun is shining and the birds are tweeting. What could I possibly want more? Especially the peaches give the salad a touch of summer with their freshness and sweetness. The recipe is created by Ashley with her blog Gather & Feast and on her pictures the salad looked so delicious that I had to give it a try. It is vegetarian and gluten free as well! So let´s get into it! Enjoy!!


_________________________________________________________________________________

INGREDIANTS:
  • rocket / 3 large hands full 
  • peaches / 3 large
  • mozzarella / 125g 
  • basil / a few leaves
  • pumkin seeds / 1/5 cup
  • sunflower seeds / 1/5 cup
  • sesame seeds / 1 tbs
  • olive oil / 1 tbs
  • balsamic vinegar / 1/2 cup
  • salt
_________________________________________________________________________________



1. Preheat the oven to 180°C air circulation. Slice the peaches into quaters and place them onto a baking sheet. Spread some balsamic  on the peaches, then place them into the oven for ca. 45 min.
This is an optional step, so if you don´t have the time for that just use the fresh peaches and don´t roast them.

2. When the peaches are cooked just set them asite to cool them down until they are still a little warm. 


3. Toast all the seeds in a pan with a bit of salt until lightly browned.

4. Put all the ingrediences, so the rocket, roasted peaches, mozzarella, seeds, basil leaves into a large bowl and add the olive oil and balsamico vinegar too and mix well.

Done, it´s ready to be served!!






Go ahead and try it yourself. It´s definitively the time worth it. If you do, let me know if you liked it. I would love to chat about it! 
What´s your favourite summer dish?


Want to read more?

Click for my PINTEREST, where I pin about blogging tips, pixelmator tips and my cooking inspiration. 
_________________________________________


Click for the blogpost about MATCHA VARIATIONS


Have a great day! See you soon!
xoxo Lea Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNA BASS DESIGN